Celebrate the island’s most infamous author, Ernest “Papa” Hemingway, on a historical journey around Old Town. We invite your group of 10+ guests to explore the island through “Papa’s eyes.”
Maximize your time on the island with an All-in-One Adventure
The Hemingway Experience, the company’s exclusive private tour, celebrates Key West’s most infamous author, Ernest “Papa” Hemingway, on a historical journey retracing his steps around Old Town. Our 3.5-hour guided experience stops at (5) locations, all pertinent to telling Hemingway’s story in Key West & Cuba.
Each ticket includes guided entrance into his famed Key West home where you can pet the property’s six-toed cats and see where he wrote many of his most iconic works. Then eat, drink, and explore the island through “Papa’s eyes”, feasting on the Cuban cuisine that he fell in love with while your knowledgeable local guide impresses with interesting stories and amazing fun facts. Finish with a slice of our famous key lime pie!
After the tour, explore Old Town with confidence and take advantage of recommendations on restaurants, attractions, entertainment, and cultural offerings. You’ll also receive a collection of exclusive recipes, ensuring that you can enjoy memories from this tour for many years to come!
Easily accommodate your private small or large group of 10 to 50+ guests
Take intriguing behind-the-scenes guided tours of Hemingway’s haunts
Maximize your time by visiting multiple “Must See” Key West locations during your tour
Sample the signature dishes and cocktails that made Papa fall in love with the island
- 3.5 hour walking tour covering 1.5 miles
- 4 food tastings & 3 cocktails
- Guided tours of the infamous Hemingway House
- E-guide of Key West with neighborhood dining and attractions recommendations
- Signature e-recipe collection to replicate and enjoy Key West flavors at home
- Shopping coupons and exclusive privileges when returning to partner restaurants
- See the COVID-19 Updates to our Tours’ Safety Protocols
- Starting at $150/pp. Taxes, fees, and gratuity is included
- A non-refundable deposit (varies by group size) is needed to reserve desired date and guide.
- To learn more or to receive a Private event quote, please contact Shannon McRae, General Manager, at [email protected].