Whether you choose one of our 3 Signature Tours or a Custom Tour, your Private Experiences will be tailored with you in mind.
- Food Tours are perfect for corporate & team-building events, bachelor & bachelorette parties, family get togethers, wedding parties, & more…
- Break bread with your colleagues or friends and have a drink (or three)
- Let us know your budget, timing and group goals today!
Key West Custom, Private & Special Foodie Events
As one of Key West’s most memorable & delicious event companies, we tailor our food, drink, and culinary experiences to private group outings who are looking for an intimate, cultural and flavorful island adventures. With many fun & successful private events under our belts, our custom experiences are the perfect way to get a taste of Key West while enjoying valuable time spent with family, friends, or colleagues. Whether you’re a group of 5 or 60+ people, you’ll work directly with our Management Team to curate a delicious and unique bonding experience for your group on our award-winning culinary experiences.
Option to customize length, start time and tour duration
Private experience limited to your group only
Easily accommodate small and large groups (up to 60+ people).
Customize restaurant locations and add drink pairings!
What to Expect
Important Private Event & Venue Information: Please read the following details and then send us your group or company details and needs here or click on “Plan My Tour” above.
- All logistics and corporate event details are curated ahead of time between you and the Key West Food Tours team.
- We can offer any of our 3 Signature Food or Cocktail Tour experiences as private events
- Customized options including food & drink pairings are available for corporate groups of 10+ persons
- With advance notice, we can accommodate most food allergies, aversions, and dietary preferences
- No fear of cancellation – Our events are held rain or shine! (and ponchos are provided, if necessary)
- All taxes, fees, and 18% gratuity is included in the total cost of the event.
- A non-refundable deposit (varies by group size) is needed to reserve desired date and guide.
- To learn more or to receive a Private event quote, please contact Shannon McRae, General Manager, at [email protected].