KWFT COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES
We're Taking Measures of Safety For Our Employees & Guests
While tensions around Covid-19 have begun to loosen as more and more people worldwide receive vaccines, we take pride in maintaining a strong standard for safety on our tours, and we’ll continue to reevaluate our measures for employees and guests to ensure a safe, healthy, and FUN vacation experience.
Here are a few you can expect…
For Our Guests
- Guests exhibiting fevers or symptoms of illness, specifically cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste may not participate.
- Guests will respect individual businesses requirements to wear facial covering (cloth mask, bandana, all materials accepted) to cover their nose and mouth while entering and throughout visit at businesses that require them.
- Opportunities to social distance throughout the tour where applicable is encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer & restroom facilities will be made available.
- Person to person contact will be minimized as much as possible, including touchless check-in.
- Food will be individually served to eliminate food contact between guests.
For Our Guides
- The KWFT team will self-monitor for and report signs and symptoms of COVID-19 to employers.
- Guides exhibiting temperatures greater than 100.4 F (38ºC) – will not be allowed to work.
- All staff will respect vendors/businesses wishes to wear a facial covering while entering/ during stay at location.
- Frequent hand washing will be required and disinfectant hand sanitizer will be available.
If you have any questions or comments about our enhanced safety measures, please send us an inquiry at [email protected] Someone on our team will connect with you within 24-48 hours.